Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Journal Will Accept Article from author provided that:
- The article has never been published in another place as evidenced by the publication statement sent along with the article.
- The article will display license information in the article
- Articles sent will be published with open access where the author can read, download, print, search and share like the original link
Indonesian Journal of Learning Education and Counseling has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial License 4.0 (CC BY-NC 4.0) to all manuscripts to be published
The author retains the copyright and entitles the first publication journal to the work which is simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. (CC BY-NC 4.0) which allows other people to copy and redistribute this material in form or format, change, and make derivatives of this research
Authors and copyright holders give all users the freedom to access throughout the world and do not cancel the right to access, and licenses to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display public works and distribute derivative works, in any digital media for any purpose responsible, subject to the appropriate author, and the right to make a number of printed copies for their personal use.
The author must include the appropriate name, include a link to the license, and state that there have been changes made.
The author can do this in an appropriate manner, but does not indicate that the licensor supports you or your use. The author cannot use articles for commercial purposes.
The full version of the work and all additional material, including copies of permits as stated above, are provided in the appropriate electronic format then stored after the first publication, at least one online repository supported by institutional institutions, scientific organizations, government institutions, or other established organizations which seeks to allow open access, unlimited distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.