Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author is willing to Publish for Fees of 850,000. Fees are paid after the article is declared accepted.
Fast Track Fee Rp. 3,500,000
You can call ( WA: 085299898201) contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to be published in the nearest edition
Penulis memiliki hak cipta dan memberikan hak jurnal untuk publikasi pertama dengan karya yang dilisensikan secara bersamaan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Attribution CC BY yang memungkinkan orang lain untuk berbagi karya dengan pengakuan kepenulisan karya dan publikasi awal dalam jurnal ini.